Castle - Luxury Estate - Stunning Atmosphere
A DREAM TO LIVE AND FEEL GOOD IN THIS HISTORIC UNIQUE PROPERTY - IN NRW / GERMANY.
Due to the extensive renovation - old and new combined in a very tasteful way - nothing could stand in the way of an immediate move-in.
Takeover is possible after consultation.
I AM PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU THIS BEAUTIFUL CASTLE AND LET YOU INSPIRE BY THE INCOMPARABLE ATMOSPHERE IN THE INTERIOR OF THE CASTLE, IN WHICH THE ROOM TEMPERATURE
IN THE SUMMER AS WELL AS IN THE WINTER MONTHS A PLEASANT AND IMMEDIATELY PERCEPTIBLE FEELING OF WELL-BEING AND THE WONDERFUL PARK AROUND THE MAGNIFICENT CASTLE - WHICH LOOKS LIKE A MANOR HOUSE.
The proximity to the town and yet the seclusion make this dream property for living and working a gem. Live on the 1st floor as well as in the attic
and work on the ground floor !
The ground floor offers many different
Possibilities for your professional perspectives:
- large baroque hall (furniture can be taken over by arrangement)
- Law firm / advertising agency
- Offices generously laid out with waiting area
- Banquet with catering
- Marriage ceremonies can be organised like a fairytale
- different celebrations can be perfectly organised
- much more (consider possible changes of use)
You drive up to the manor house on an inviting driveway, screened from the outside by a gate system, enter the inviting foyer of the property protected by a canopy and fitted with double doors on the inside and it won't let you go.
PERFECT LUXURY coupled with a soothing atmosphere, this building is divided into the west and east wings. Starting with the vaulted cellar in white with an additional ladies' and gents' WC (intended for the commercial part on the ground floor), the residential wing on the 1st floor with an approx.
a living room of approx. 110 sqm, the spacious eat-in kitchen as well as the 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. A further 2 bedrooms, each with a bathroom, are located in the attic and could serve as guest rooms or children's rooms. The inviting staircase area with 2 galleries each on the 1st floor and the attic
leave a beautiful sight and invite you to linger. A passenger lift is also available from the basement to the attic, making this magnificent property barrier-free. The
The attic floor has been converted to a high standard with straight walls, without sloping ceilings, and also has high ceilings.
- approx. 890 sqm living space
- approx. 8,400 sqm plot (park)
- fitted kitchen
- approx. 13 rooms
- passenger lift
- Ceiling height approx. 4.2 m
- Wheelchair accessible
- As good as new condition
- Luxury furnishings
- Carpet, tile and stone flooring
- Energy certificate available
- Oil heating
- Roof conversion possible
- Listed building
- Property size approx. 8,400 sqm
- Living space approx. 885 sqm
- Commercial space approx. 350 sqm
- Room height approx. 4.20 m (in most areas)
The east wing of the ground floor accommodates an office area with a beautiful waiting area and the west wing impresses with the baroque hall with a wonderful waiting area and the large catering built-in kitchen.
- can be converted into living space
- open plan 2-room office with meeting area
- anteroom with reception desk as well as waiting area
- Sandstone floors in the building restored and preserved
- Sandstone staircase to upper floor and attic
- Gallery areas 2
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Fireplace living area 1st floor
- open, high-quality fitted kitchen with dining counter on the 1st floor
- large dining area with view into the inviting kitchen
- Passage to the approx. 110 sqm living room
- Living area with fireplace and possibility for several seating groups
- Baroque hall can be used for gastronomic events or as an open-plan office, etc.
- Capacity for approx. 80 - 200 guests
- adjoining catering and kitchen area on the ground floor (additional spacious fitted kitchen)
Purchase price castle without outbuildings Euro 2.480.000,-.
Further conceivable combined residential and commercial possibilities:
- Law firm for lawyers / tax consultants
- advertising agencies
- Wedding planner with the possibility of hosting incl. registry office and gastronomy
- Banquet with catering
- Wedding ceremonies can be organised in a fairytale way
- large baroque hall
- large office space
- Practice for doctors
- nursing facilities with day care
- and much more
Hotel business with the option of activating an existing building permit for e.g. a swimming pool, guest house or garages on the large park-like property.
garages on the large park-like property. Due to the good infrastructure a wonderful business opportunity to build up a gastronomic existence.
All the furniture of this historic property (specially selected to fit the castle architecturally)
could be taken over.
This enchanting spot is a village in the district of Lippe, North Rhine-Westphalia, which belongs to the town of Barntrup
district of Detmold.
Dörentrup - Blomberg - Schieder Schwalenberg as well as the Extertal valley with its recreational areas all around.
With the proximity to Blomberg, Steinheim, the surrounding forests and open spaces and the fast connection to the B
239, the accessibility of the A2 is thus ensured in a short time and there are many leisure opportunities.
The gliding airport of Oerlinghausen, which can be reached by car in about 45 minutes, offers this extraordinary sport wonderful space with breathtaking views.
with breathtaking views.
An 18 km long circular hiking trail (Grafenweg) is signposted in many directions and includes the stations Burg
Sternberg, Linderhofe and others, and there are many informative boards along the way to explain the historical contexts.
historical contexts. This Count's Path leads through a variety of landscapes; hilly, open but
open, but also wooded, with wide views of the Lippische Bergland and the Weserbergland.
Sports available here in this beautiful area include golf, canoeing, water sports, climbing,
ballooning, motorbike tours, horse riding, skating, jogging, walking and much more.
This magnificent estate is situated in the centre of Dortmund, shielded by a fence and gate; in the middle of it all and yet
privacy, yet of historical significance. It was founded by the counts of Lippe, Sternberg and Schwalenberg.
and Schwalenberg counts.
A building monument with a historical background, which is unparalleled, was brought to life with the loving restoration in 2009!
to life with the loving restoration in 2009! The present owners of the castle have succeeded wonderfully in this feat.
- Terrace behind the building
- Wonderfully landscaped with a view into the park-like garden
- Exterior lighting controllable in the building
- Camera for the entrance and outside area
- alarm system
- Large park-like garden